The Martin MAC Aura XIP is a premium moving head wash light with a radical aura filament effect and full pixel control. Additionally, video mapping capabilities onto the beam, aura, or both. Furthermore, it’s Martin’s latest addition to the MAC Aura family of workhorse wash lights.
It is also the first fixture in its class to be rated for outdoor use. With close to zero compromises in weight, size, and aesthetics due to Martin’s smart outdoor-capable design. It raises the bar for optical quality, featuring an even wash field with soft edge. As well as minimal stray light, and high intensity mid-air beams with improved light engine control.
Perfect for a wide range of concert and touring productions. The MAC Aura XIP comes equipped with a smart, outdoor design for festivals and events. While still being quiet and lightweight enough for theatre, television, corporate events and more.
While the MAC Aura XIP offers lighting designers a range of possibilities with its aura filament effect. Plus narrower beam and better wash quality with improved light engine control; rental customers will appreciate a workhorse that is lighter and more versatile with optical improvements and a sealed design. Therefore, allowing the fixture’s use virtually anywhere and requires less maintenance.
- 6,000 lumens RGBW light output
- High narrow intensity: 360,000 cd
- Pixelated Beam: 7x 60W RGBW LEDs
- Filament Aura: 12x 4W RGBW LEDs
- Tight beam and beautiful wash field
- 6.3 – 50.4˚ zoom – Precise, silent and fast zoom
- Even soft edge wash field with zero hotspot
- Calibrated CTC control: 1,000 – 12,850 K
- Green Magenta Shift (Tint) Control
- Tungsten Emulation Option
- Virtual Colour Wheel
- 200+ built-in FX macros with control of foreground colour, background colour, speed and direction