Four fast shutter blades with smooth and precise movement in the new BMFL Blade lighting fixture. Individually angled and positioned within a frame – which itself can rotate through 90 degrees. Providing a sharp or soft, precisely repeatable, frame for the projected image.
Producing a new series of fast-moving in-air effects through pre-programmed shape and movement sequences of the blades. Allowing gobo images to be trimmed or framed to a regular, triangular or trapezoid shape. Each pair of opposing blades can close to a complete blackout.
Two gobo wheels – one rotating with six slot&lock gobo positions plus another with 8 static gobos can be combined with the Animation wheel to create numerous dynamic projected effects.
Add all this to the already acclaimed BMFL features. Including:
- Exceptionally smooth linear dimming
- Imperceptible high definition colour mixing, full width beam.
- Output in excess of 250,000 lux at 5 metres
- The Robe EMS™ (Electronic Motion Stabiliser) technology. Enabling the BMFL™ to both move and stop faster and more precisely than any other fixture in its class.
- All this housed in a compact body profile weighing just 37,9 Kgs.